Sales support and advice:E-Mail: email@example.comPhone: +49 221-8884-1610Fax: +49 221-8884-2500
Sony PCM-M10 Handheld Recorder
15% off on assorted accessories
You will receive an instant discount of 15% on selected accessories with purchase of this main product!
The PCM-M10 is a portable digital field recorder with 96 kHz/24-bit capable and electret condenser stereo microphones, 4 GB of internal flash memory and a microSD/Memory Stick ... further details
You save 150.00 €!
Netto 172.27 €
Customers were also interested in:
Sony PCM M10 - Handy Recorder
The PCM-M10 is a portable digital field recorder with 96 kHz/24-bit capable and electret condenser stereo microphones, 4 GB of internal flash memory and a microSD/Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot for expanded memory.
Key features of the PCM-M10 recorder include a built-in speaker, cross-memory recording, digital pitch and key control, digital limiter, low-cut filter, track mark functions, a 5-second pre-recording buffer and A-B repeat capability. The recorder includes a USB high-speed port for simple uploading and downloading of native .WAV or .MP3 format recorded files to and from Windows® PC or Macintosh® computers. The M10 offers durable construction and long battery life using conventional AA alkaline batteries.
- Audio Formats Supported : Record: .WAV and MP3; Playback: .WAV, .MP3, .WMA (Non DRM), .M4A (AAC-LC,Non-DRM)
- 4 GB internal memory
- Built-in Mic : Electret condenser microphones. Max input level: 123 dB SPL. Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Mic Input : (Stereo Mini Jack); Input impedance: 22 k ohm, Rated input level: 2.5 mV; Minimum input level: 0.9 mV
- Line Input (Analog) : (Stereo Mini Jack) Input impedance: 22k ohms; Minimum input level: 500mV;
- Rated input level: 2.0V
- Line Input (Optical) : NA
- Line Output (Analog) : Line out available from headphone jack (menu selectable)
- Line Output (Optical) : NA
- Headphone Output : Stereo Mini Jack; Maximum output: 20 mW + 20 mW; Load impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 40 kHz (Line in) @ 96KHz
- Sampling Frequency : 22.05kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
- Quantization : 16-bit linear, 24-bit linear
- S/N Ratio : 87dB or greater (1KHz IHF-A) when set to 24-bit
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Line Input to Line Output) : 0.03% or below (1kHz, 22kHz LPF)
- Wow and Flutter : Below measurable limit (less than +/-0.001%W.Peak)
- USB : High-speed USB,mass storage class
- Power Consumption : 0.27w
- Power Requirements : Two AA size Alkaline batteries (supplied). Two AA NiMH Rechargable batteries (optional)
- DC Input Jack : 3V
- Battery Life : 24 hrs @ 44.1KHz/16-bit or 19 hrs @ 96KHz/24-bit
- Memory Stick Slot : Accepts Memory Stick Micro (M2) and microSD
- Dimensions : 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 7/8" (w x h x d) not including projecting parts and controls
- Weight : 6.6 oz (including batteries)
- USB Cable
- Operating instructions
- Hand strap
- Wired remote control
- AC power adapter AC-ES3010K2
- 2 x Alkaline batteries (AA size)
!!! 3 Years Music Store Warranty !!!
!!! 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee !!!
You must be logged in to create product notifications.
Customers also bought: